Make Catholic Front your start page
Catholic Front is a great place to start your day. If you’d like to make Catholic Front open automatically when your browser starts, follow the instructions below for your browser:
For Google Chrome browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click .
- Click Settings.
- Under “On startup,” click Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages.
- Enter www.CatholicFront.com in the text box.
- Click OK.
For Internet Explorer users:
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. You can add more than one URL, or add the site you’re currently viewing by selecting Use current. If you add more than one URL, put each URL on its own line.
- Select Apply, and then select OK. The next time you open a new browsing session or window (or select the Home button ), your home pages will be loaded automatically.
For FireFox users:
- Click the menu button , select and then choose the panel.
- In the Home Page field, enter www.CatholicFront.com.
- Close the Options screen. You’re done!
You can also bookmark us in most browsers by pressing CTRL + D on your keyboard.